lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Monday, May 14, 2007

Fun and tricks

Sorry to leave the sorrowful post up with nothing to follow for a while. Hope it wasn't too depressing for you if you kept checking back and got nothing new. Here's something...

Today was a beautiful day in Austin! Since it was so beautiful my friend and I decided to go kayaking at Zilker park. It was really relaxing out on the river. We came across some young guys jumping from a rope into the water. One of them yelled out to us, "I'll do a trick for you!" How should you answer a proposal such as this? So I said, "Sure." Then, sure enough he jumped onto the rope swung out towards us and let go while contorting his body into a weird maneuverer...his trick. I affirmed his abilities and then we rowed on. Later, we passed them again to return the kayak. We tried rowing quickly past but he yelled out, "So when are you coming to join us?", to which we kindly shrugged and moved on. We laughed at their boyish tricks of wooing girls over with their jumps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home