lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fahrvergnügen

Today was my first time to drive in about a year. It was awesome to get behind the wheel again. Ahh...Fahrvergnügen!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey heather, I don't have your e-mail address so I'll just leave this as a comment- I'm about to buy my ticket for ACL so I just wanted to make sure you'll be in Austin in September so we can hang out. You should come to ACL with me! And a big CONGRATS to Crystal- I'm so excited about having a new cousin! My e-mail is janna49_fr@yahoo.com. See ya!

2:18 PM  
Blogger hlw said...

It was fun to hang out last night...glad you were at the Indian dinner and had us all eat with our hands...it was a fun night!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home