lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What's been up!

Ok, so it's been a while...I'm back in Austin and a lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. While it won't be quite the same as India, my life continues to hold similar excitement. Here's how:

* I have a new nephew!
* I got my first royal treatment at a spa
* I had the priveledge of participating in a couple of very good friends wedding
* I acted as tour guide in Austin for the first time
* Almost got chased out of the Senate
* I've learned a little better how to avoid potential employers trickery
* I ran a toll booth

and to top it off...

* I was asked to dance by a middle school boy

2 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

Wow - asked to a dance by a middle school boy...impressive :)

And I can't wait to hear why you were chased off the floor of the Senate?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

For clarification..I was not asked to A dance, I was asked to dance. Being chased out of the Senate is simple, just take out your camera, turn on the flash, point and shoot.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home