I'm home! (well...almost)
I'm back in the US! It's great yet sad to be back at the same time. Being back means missing India. I miss having kids yelling "Aunty!" and vying for my attention all day long. I miss being with the HOJ girls and giving them a hug goodnight. I miss the simple lifestyle, the Christian environment and my Indian friends. I ask for forgiveness in advance if I talk too much about India when I see you all. I'll try to restrain myself.
I've only been back for about 1.5 days and so I haven't had time to completely adjust yet. So far I've enjoyed staying with my parents in their new home, reminiscing with them about India, seeing my much prego sister on the webcam and eating American food! I had a California club sandwich today with avocado that was to die for. Anyways, as I'm in CA enjoying myself I'm also thinking of the things in Austin that I can't wait to get back to. I've made a short list in order of all the things I can't wait to see/enjoy:
6. Seeing my new residence
4. Exploring beautiful places
3. Going to a GCC church service!
2. Tex-Mex!!
1. See old friends!!!

7 Comments:
AKaitlan and I look forward to you joining our fine little club of fun. Your new room awaits. I painted it chartreuse just for you!
Sorry about that little A before Kaitlan - he's a sneaky little booger. How did he do it?
chartreuse?! didn't you know her favorite color is baby-poop green? Tiffany, what were you thinking? I must say I'm a little jealous of all the fun you three are going to have living together. :-) you all are great! KM
PS - Lippy, we're stoked about you being back.
Awesome! I'm gonna love it!! Thanks for doing all the dirty work. ;)
Looking forward to hanging out when you're in Austin!
Hey Heather, Glad you made it back safely! I am going to try to make it to Austin City Limits this year, we need to hang out and catch up!
Hey Janna! You definitely need to come to ACL. I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home