lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Thursday, May 01, 2008

First day at BV

Today was my official first day at Bazaarvoice. I walked in at 9:00 right in time for our team meeting. Afterwards, I headed to another meeting and then my team whisked me off to McCormick and Schmicks for lunch. They even had, "Welcome to the team Heather" printed on the menus! After lunch I spent a little one-on-one with my mentor, played some rockband and caught up on the 100+ emails I already had in my inbox. Everyone was so welcoming and seemed genuinely excited to have me there. I'm still in shock and can't believe how wonderfully God has blessed me in this job so far. PTL!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

"PLT" ... nice.

1:08 PM  
Blogger kmac said...

I'm really really happy for you. Venti

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home