Job search
This past week, while I was in Corpus, I was able to set up 5 interviews for the beginning of this week. I've decided pushing all the interviews into a few days is the way to go. You don't have to dress up as many times and interviewing multiple times prepares for the next one. It is draining though. I've been asked as many questions as you can think of...anywhere from the typical to the obscure. In most every one of my interviews (all but one) they have been very curious and excited to hear about the section at the bottom I entitled "Other Relevant Experience", which includes my times spent in India and China. It's been awesome to be able to share those experiences with so many. One of the guys I interviewed with today was a Christian and he shared with me how he saw his job as Creative Designer as ministry. It was awesome to hear his passion to serve those he works with. There are two jobs I'm really interested in. Hopefully we'll get things figured out this next week and I'll become a workin' girl again. ;)
Labels: interviews, Job

2 Comments:
Praying for you Tallie. Love you, Venti
Looking forward to hearing more when I return. Thanks for your prayers and friendship!
Post a Comment
<< Home