Anniversary of April 16th

Today held a lot of meaning for many...especially anyone related to Virginia Tech. As I reflected back on this day a year ago, I wondered what I was doing. Then I remembered that this day also holds meaning for me. For a year ago today I returned home to Austin, TX after being gone for about 11 months. I remember the beautiful bluebonnets that graced the runway and the sweet reunion with many friends. I remember our consumption of a delicious Mexican meal together as we sat in shock. Afterwards I was taken to my new abode where a non-responsive man with a sledgehammer
waited on the sidewalk. So, while the details of my day are not quite as significant, it still holds great meaning for me. Now, a year later I'm still here in Austin and it's where I intend to stay...until God calls me to leave again. But for now, I know that this is definitely where He wants me.

1 Comments:
i'm glad He wants you here cause i do too! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home