lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Monday, April 28, 2008

An awesome company to work for


I know...it's been quite a while since I've posted. I thought that I would have posted more being unemployed, but I've stayed more busy offline than online. Now, I'll be getting back to life...back to reality. My new job with Bazaarvoice starts on May 1st. I went in Friday and this afternoon for a new employee orientation. I continue to be amazed by the people I will be working with and continue to praise God for this opportunity. I am so excited to get started! I'm even more excited to start now that I found out my second day on the job will be spent on the lake! Yup, that's right... Friday May 2nd is lake day to celebrate Bazaarvoice's 3rd year of existence. You too can work for this awesome company. They are currently hiring for many different positions. They are especially in need of a UI developer and Implementation PM. You can find a list of all open positions here. Let them know I referred you. Even though I haven't officially started yet, I can tell you that this would be an A-W-E-S-O-M-E company to work for!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

I hope you're having a great day shopping "for work" ;-)

12:25 PM  
Blogger BB said...

Congratulations! It is a great blessing to work for a company that you respect. But, whatever company you may work for, ultimately you work for a Boss who is incomparably great! (Col. 3:23,24)
Abraham & Laura

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home