lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Awaiting Him

Today, Jesus is on my mind. Last night I attended what I remember to be my first Good Friday service. It was beautiful. An awesome gathering together with other believers to remember the passionate death Jesus took for us. I never grew up going to liturgical services, but the tradition and orderly worship struck awe in me. The blended voices of the choir hinted at the beautiful heavenly songs we will be praising Him with once we are all together with Him in Heaven. The love which drove Him to endure such suffering is beyond immense. Praise you Lord for humbling yourself to dwell among us, for suffering pain so unimaginable because of your great love for us! Today, we await your resurrection.





1 Comments:

Blogger Becks said...

You've been meme tagged! http://www.thisiswhoiam.org/articles/2008/03/26/meme

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home