lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sparky!

As I was driving along the highway today I noticed an older Mercedes up ahead. I thought, "hey..that looks really similar to my old car." As I neared closer I looked at the license plate. The number was awfully familiar. I looked to the driver side door to see if it was slighter off color, and it was. Now the one other thing that would confirm this was Sparky was to take a look at the driver. Sure enough, it was the Girl Scout volunteer who bought it from me about 2 years ago! I tried to get her attention but she didn't look my way. I was so excited to see Sparky still kickin' it! He looked great! So smooth and sleek in the rain. My sister has a similar love for this car. It's had such an awesome history. Praise the Lord it's still running, fulfilling it's purposes and providing transportation to a family who so desperately needs it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home