Fun Facets of Lippy
I was tagged by Becks to write a post of random facts about myself...
The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules here
- Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
- Tag 7 people at the end of the post, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.
I absolutely love the smell of downy dryer sheets! I wouldn't mind having a sheet stuck to my nose all day long...except I might look pretty strange.
When I walk along the sidewalk in autumn and winter I purposely trample on the dried leaves because I delight in hearing the crackle they make.
My all time favorite of God's natural creation are the moon and the stars. The way they shimmer against the pitch black sky is breathtaking. When Orion is above the horizon I always look for him first. Then I try to find the other easy ones to spot, like the big dipper. I still cannot fathom how these enormous objects stay suspended in the sky.
I've secretly always wanted to own an old run down pick up truck with a bouncy bench seat. Cruising down the freeway with a higher vantage point and a bounce in your seat is so fun!
THE most fascinating creature that I have observed of all my 10,261 days is the clione AKA sea angel. I saw these at Underwater World on my trip to Singapore. I stared at these tiny transparent creatures with red beaming lights jetting up and down for an extended period of time. I was amazed at the intricate details of this animal, the resemblance to what we perceive angels to look like and the amazing Creator who created them.
At random points of time I have thought it would be fun to be a fly girl, cowgirl or a surfer chick. Actually I would still love any opportunity to play any of those parts. Dancing for a large audience, racing around barrels or riding the waves would all be awesome thrilling sensations. And I guess these desires line up with the dancing Californian/Texan that I am.
- I have slight star crushes on Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cavenaugh. I first fell in love with Tom while watching Ed. I loved his joyful, quirky sometimes nerdy personality! When I found out he was filming the TV show Love Monkey I got so excited! But, my excitement quickly turned into disappointment after only airing 3 episodes. :(

2 Comments:
Didn't know you liked the moon and stars so much. They're my favorite part of creation too, which is why I studied astronomy. We should talk about this sometime. :) Thanks for doing the meme.
ah, we both tagged heather and amy!
Post a Comment
<< Home