lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Gig

I started a new job this week! I'm working at Provenio Group Inc.. Woohoo! Check us out...give us some clicks to raise our popularity with Google! Yeah, I care about that stuff now. I'm the marketing guru. Ok, not a guru exactly but I'm excited about attaining enlightenment. I'm looking forward to gaining more experience in something I'm very interseted in.

I've recently discovered that a few other of my close friends dig marketing as well. How 'bout you? If you're into marketing, check out the new book I picked up, "The New Influencers: A Marketer's Guide to the New Social Media" It's a good read even for those not into marketing. It gives good insight to the new phenomena of the booming social media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home