lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I ain't no grandma...

Yesterday I spent some time with my sister, bro-in-law and new baby nephew up in Fort Worth. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to go visit before starting up at my new job. We went out to lunch and then hung out at Josh's shop for a little while. While there, a buddy of Josh's came in and was checking out little James. Then, I came around the corner and he asked Crystal, "Is this your mom?" WHAT?!?! I quickly informed him that I was her sister and only two years older than her. The crazy thing is, if I were her mom, then I'd be a grandma! It's funny what people think. My first day back from India we went out to dinner and the waitress asked me if I wanted a kids menu...now I'm being called a grandma. Get it straight people. ;) Here's a new sweet picture of James in a robe his proud AUNTY got him.

3 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

ADORABLE!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cutie in his new robe! He looks like he is ready for a Baby Spa Day! Which was worse the kiddie menue or the grandma comment???? Both!! One makes me a very old mom or a very young Great Grandma. YIKES!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Ama...did you realize you commented as dad? ;)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home