Marketing marketing marketing
So...judging by the lack of response from the last post I guess there aren't readers who are estatic about marketing. So, common sense would say 'don't write about marketing because it won't draw interest', but I can't help it! It's been on my mind a lot lately. I've had sleepless nights with SWOT analysis', bar graphs, and statistics whirling 'round in my head. As I've been learning the industry, company and product God has granted me many ideas for marketing ourselves. It's still too early for me to implement many of them but I can't wait to see these ideas played out. I'm really excited that God has provided me yet another opportunity to do something I enjoy!

2 Comments:
that is very exciting. i'm happy for you!
It's always fun to learn new things and then put them into practice! Love ya friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home