The real windy city

So far, Lex and I have been productive and have still had time for fun here in Corpus Christi. The weather has been beautiful, but crazy windy!! Here are some places we've visited and things we've done so far:
Dining:
Joe's on the water- View: fantastic, Food: scrumptious
Blackbeard's on the Beach- Outward appearance: purple, Food: simple yet very delicious
Mamasitas- Atmosphere: dark & dirty, Food: greasy
Pier 99- Weather on the patio: W-I-N-D-Y! (the salad flew off my plate), Food: seafoodalicious ;)
Entertainment:
a walk out on the pier
Dan in Real Life (I loved it!!)
an attempt to work out in the hotel workout center
strong coffee and reading at Aqua Java (just me)
drive out to Mustang Island (just me again)
shops at Water Street Market
Tomorrow I might venture to the Botanical Gardens or the Texas State Aquarium after putting in some time preparing for interviews next week. Then, Lex and I are getting dressed up and heading to Water Street Seafood Company & Oyster Bar. Yummy!
Any suggestions of things to do/check-out for the rest of our time here?
Labels: Corpus Christi, trip

1 Comments:
Wish I were there to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home