Check it out
This weekend I became a very proud owner of a '98 Acura TL 2.5. It's the nicest, newest car I've owned and still not one from this century. But, I'm totally enjoying driving it. It's got some awesome pick-up-'n-go partly because it's a 5-cylinder. It needed a new timing belt, radiator and rear brake pads and so I got all that done yesterday. Now it's almost as good as new!
I'm so thankful to finally have a car...and to have this one. When I was praying for a car I asked for an affordable, reliable car that I'd enjoy driving. So far it's all of that and more. I also thought it would be nice to have leather seats and my favorite car color is deep blue...and guess what...I got all of that! It's so awesome when God grants the desires of my heart no matter how small they may be and even though I didn't ask for them!

1 Comments:
Whoo hoo! Love the new car! I'm so excited for you girl - it's so great to be blessed even in the small stuff! I got a car last week too - need to post pictures. It's a 2003 Honda Pilot - the nicest newest car I've ever owned too. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home