lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BEEF!


As I was eating my breakfast this morning I was met with a strange inquiry. The cafeteria manager informed me that they were killing one of the cows and wanted to know how many kilos of meat we wanted. Before noontime we had a plastic bag of fresh beef delivered to our doorstep. We were served beef for lunch and I couldn't help but think that the cow was alive just hours beforehand. On the one hand it was comforting since I knew it was fresh, but on the other it kinda made me nauseous. I wonder, how many more meals will Bessy be served?

2 Comments:

Blogger kimmie said...

Are you sure you're in the right country?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Yeah..pretty tough stuff to digest. ;)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home