The joys of being a teacher
Many times my students surprise me with little gifts when I enter the classroom. Sometimes it's a rose (to put in my hair), a little note or some trinket which they would probably enjoy more than I would. Well, last week I was inundated with sweet notes because Sept. 5th was Teacher's Day in India. The notes commended me on my teaching, insisted I look nice in a saree and begged me to stay in India. My favorite was one which was written to my family. It has a pair of mismatched pink plastic earrings attached to it which I am informed are for my mom. So here goes the letter (written just as she wrote it):
Dear Heather Miss and family:
We are so happy to that you gave your child to teach us with pease, fun, politeness, love and enjoment. So you shall all so come to India and stay with your child and with us still the last. I and my friends also like to stay with you!
By: Seola

1 Comments:
No thoughts of becoming a permanent citizen, and I miss you too much to stay here forever. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home