A day in my life as a teacher
As I was correcting book summaries today I came across this one and just had to share:
"The story of the people are important she language change they got hurry. So like of the language. This books name
Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).
As I was correcting book summaries today I came across this one and just had to share:
"The story of the people are important she language change they got hurry. So like of the language. This books name
6 Comments:
What do you even do with that? At least he tried, right? Good luck. :)
My favorite part is when he named someone "Suppose." They.
This is funny! Reminds me of my high school days. We had to write an essay as part of the english exams. The essays were worth 10% of the total score.
The rule of thumb was "it had to be atleast a page long". I remember once when one of my friends actually started the essay meaningfully and ended with an appropriate conclusion but filled the middle with excerpts from a cricket commentary. I think he scored pretty high ;-)
i love it! :)
Yes..what do I do with that? That was my exact question. So being the mean teacher I am, I crossed through it and told that he'd better make sense next time or else!
Yeah...I don't know if he was "supposing" I was the lofar, bumb teacher or what the heck was going through his mind. You've gotta give it to him though. I think it's quite creative. I could never come up with something quite so hilarious. Amar..sounds like you had a pretty creative friend also. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home