Surprise!
Tip #3
Expect the Unexpected-Yes, this statement is an oxymoron but it's very true. The best example of this is when people just pop in. They don't knock or ask to come in they just walk right on in. And they rarely make an appointment. Gives me a good reason to keep my place tidy. This weekend was full of surprises for me: I was awakened by a knock on my window at 6:ooam to ask for some help, I spent the night in the hospital with one of the HOJ girls and I was asked to lead the children's chapel an hour ahead of time. This definitely calls for a lot of flexibility, patience and selflessness. I also expected to post more frequently...se la vie.

4 Comments:
Hi Lippy, bugs, bugs, bugs. YUCK! I was in a store in Round Rock the other day and I was looking at a stack of photo storage boxes. I pulled one down from the top and a HUGE roach ran down the box right toward me. It would've landed inside my shirt had I not heaved the box as hard as I could over my shoulder. It crashed into a shelf full of picture frames as I screamed at the top of my lungs. I successfully got the attention of everyone else in the store. :-) So there's my bug story for the week. Love ya! Krista
Wow! So I guess it is a bad idea to sleep naked. :)
That's awesome Krista! Thanks for contributing a bug story. :)
Well good and bad to sleep in the nude. But if you sicken at the thought of tiny creatures crawling all over your body biting you in places you'd rather them not...nakedness is not an option. Who said this anyway?
Post a Comment
<< Home