lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Creation's Entertainment

The other day I observed 8 or so ants pull an indescribable bug which was about 50x their size across the entire living room, up the wall and over the window sill! How could something so tiny and pesky be so strong and useful? I also saw 3 monkeys swing in the trees and walk right up my porch hand railing. The monkeys sat nicely for the kids while they all screamed “Monkeys! Monkeys!” Then as if the monkeys were tired of all the undivided attention, they scampered off into to the brush. Yes…such is the entertainment I receive in India. In the US we may have TV, movie theaters and dance halls but here I have ants and monkeys.

2 Comments:

Blogger amusingt said...

I disagree...I've met a few monkeys here in the US, though their identities must remain top secret. You know who you are...

10:34 PM  
Blogger noell said...

dude, monkeys are SO much better than TV! David and his brother michael went to a monkey park in Japan and they said it was WAY cool. You don't have to go to a park - you can just look outside! Love ya and am praying for you!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home