lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Friday, April 14, 2006

It's a Good Friday folks!

10 good reasons it's a GOOD FRIDAY!

10. I rode in a beamer to work
9. A great friend drove the beamer
8. I'm eating a bagel with cream cheese and a chai latte
7. It's a beautiful day!
6. I only have to work 2 hrs!
5. I leave for California in a few hours!
4. I leave for India in the very near future!
3. Grace is supporting my trip to India!
2. I am blessed with awesome friends and family who love me....and

the #1 reason...

1. Jesus humbled himself and came as a human to live among us, and not only that, but He gave up his life in order for us to be reconciled to God!!

Happy Good Friday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kmac said...

Hi small friend, it is a great day. Praise God that we have Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Without it, where would we be? Praise God for His saving grace!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Hi Big friend, Yes! I'm glad you agree ;)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home