lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life is bodacious....God is gracious

Hello folks! I know I know...it seems like forever since I've posted! Life has literally been crazy. Between working full-time and finishing up Perspectives I've been running to doctors & ortho appts, raising support, socializing, getting immunizations, taking care of family stuff, gettin' the 411 on India and doing other small tasks to get me there. Although I've been extremely busy, God has granted me sweet times of rest and been gracious to me. He is awesome! Even though it's been crazy, notice that I still have "socializing" amongst the list. I still want to make the most of every opportunity to spend time with you friends before I take those 4 gruelling flights to a sub-continent I'm super excited to depart to! Come to my India partaeee this Friday night if you want to hear more..and if you didn't get the evite, email me. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home