Day (and night) dreams
I am so thankful that today my job has consisted of: driving through the hill country along blue-bonnet-dotted roadways, making kites, drinking lime sherbert punch and eating GS cookies!! Don't get me wrong, I (of course) have occasionally answered emails, made phone calls and such but they were delightfully interspersed with the aforementioned activities. Gotta love it!
On a the other hand, I told one of my co-workers today that I was leaving and going to India. She said that she had a dream about me last night and that I was going on a trip with a bunch of friends to a foreign country! I told her I was going by myself, but maybe those were the friends who were going with me in spirit. ;) It's strange because I told a second co-worker about leaving and she ALSO had a dream about me the night before. It was about me leaving to go to a foreign country on a mission trip! She also said that in the same dream she was fired....so I hope it was either a coincidental dream or that only half of the dream comes true! Can dreams be coincidental?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home