lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Where's my bag?!?!?

I had a pretty good flight to CA despite a little turbulence. After we deplaned I headed to the baggage carousel. As I watched it go round and round, my suitcase was nowhere to be found! I thought I saw a lady walk out with a bag like mine but I thought "no, it couldn't be", and I wasn't really in the mood to chase her down and harrass her about the bag. But, now I'm feeling like maybe I should have, because it still has not shown up! I had to wear a pair of my dad's sweats last night to bed which were practically falling off my small framed body. I'm trying to be calm about the whole situation (my parents even mentioned I was taking it really well) but now I'm starting to get frustrated. I have to tell myself, they are only things, they can be replaced, God knows where my bag is, He'll bring it to me if he desires. I recenly lost my digital camera also....I wonder if He's trying to teach me some lesson here...

4 Comments:

Blogger kmac said...

Hi SF (small friend),I hope your tooth brush was in your carry on! Sorry to hear about your bag - a painful reminder to hold material things with an open hand. KM

10:53 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

I'm sad for you, Lippy. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I'm typing this with a frown on my face...

:(

Other than that, how's the trip going?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Still no word on the bag...but I'm having a great time seeing family and driving up and down the beautiful California coast. :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Update: my suitcase was on our doorstep when we returned from our mini vacation up the coast. I received it one day before I left. I put it on the plane again, hoping to be reunited with it again quickly. To my delight, it showed up on the carousel in Austin. :)=Heather is happy!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home