Indelible Grace
Ok...(starting off the post with a new two letter word). Here's the deal... I LOVE music! I would even say that it's one of my passions. I listen to everything from Jazz to R&B, and lately I've been on a weird Country kick. Music expresses emotions felt by the soul that cannot be expressed in mere words nor in any other way (guess that's why I like singing too). I'm so thankful for the creation of music! I wish I were more musically gifted. I wish I could "sing a new song unto the Lord" each day. Singing the same songs over and over gets old and really doesn't always express what you are feeling at that moment. That's why I wish I could write music. But since I have no such abilities, I have taken to accumulating a wide variety of music. I am grateful to projects like Indelible Grace, who revive old hymns and set them to more contemporary music. The music is awesome! You should check them out. Their website has great features like sound clips, song lyrics, guitar chords and the history of the hymns.

2 Comments:
hey - i checked out that website. me gusta mucho la musica!
Yeah. I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home