Salwars and Sarees

What do you call 5 meters of material precariously wrapped and inconspicuously pinned around your body? It’s called a saree! The other day was my first attempt to wear a saree. I dare not go out in it yet. With yards of material swishing around your ankles one ought to save this sort of dress for special occasions (at least this one does. ;)) So for now, I will stick with the salwars, which are a bit like wearing pajamas…very comfortable. I highly suggest bringing these into style in the states.

6 Comments:
I agree, and I think you should be bold in your saree - just get out there, girl, and enjoy it!
yea for pictures! i want to see them, too! i love reading such positives posts about your experience. i can only imagine how lonely i'll be - i'm always amazed how you can always keep such a positive attitude. it's a great gift from God! i love you and i'm praying for you!
Hi friend! I'm so glad you're trying new things - don't worry, I was sure you would - you of little fear! :) It sounds like the pj like things are right up my alley....don't know about 5 meters of fabric!!! :) Luv ya!
quite right. such a post begs for pictures. i think it might actually be illegal to post about some outfit of clothing you're wearing, and not put in pictures. keep an eye out for the internet cops.
HOTT!!
;)
In anticipation of being arrested..I've finally posted. Hope this suffices. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home