lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Monday, October 01, 2007

My Weekend in Dallas


Isn't he adorable? That's my sweet little nephew. This weekend I went up to the DFW area to visit my sister and her family. It was so great to be able to spend time with them! I also met up with several friends of mine...some friends I know from time spent in India and others I know from time spent in China. I discovered that one of the couples practically lives right above another couple I know in the DTS student dorm! It's pretty crazy how God brought friends I know from different corners of the world together in the same corner of the DTS dorm! On Sunday morning I attended a house church with Sijie and Matthew. The meeting and message were real encouraging. My sister and bro-in-law go to a house church as well. It seems to be somewhat of a growing trend in Christian circles today. It's something that I've thought about off and on. I see pros and cons to both sides...but I won't go into detail here now. All in all it was an awesome time of fellowship with friends and family....relaxing and fun.



3 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

Great picture!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

It was great to see you! I miss having my twin around;)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

What are you wearing today? ;) JK. It was great to see you too!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home