lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cas Haley

So did anyone watch America's Got Talent? I don't usually watch TV, but I went to visit my mom Tuesday night and we ended up watching the season finale. Cas Haley was one of the finalists. I actually saw him perform before (one of the previous quality times with mom ;)) and thought he was awesome! So, I was very pleased and not at all surprised that he was still on the show. He didn't end up winning the $1 million bucks but I'm sure he'll still make it big. He's got an awesome voice and great guitar playing skills. Great reggae sound! Check out his sweet story and singin' here. He's in a band called Woodbelly. I'm definitely buying his stuff! I listed all day at work today. 1,000x1,000 times better than David Hasselhoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home