lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Word of the Day

GUBERNATORIAL....

I came across this word while doing some research for work. The "guber" part of it had me real curious. I definitely had to look this one up. Who can honestly say you know what this means... without having to look it up?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gubernatorial - pertaining to the governor, like "gubernatorial election."

8:52 PM  
Blogger BB said...

So . . . when are you going to tell us what it means?
Abraham

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

becks got it...whether she looked it up or came up with it on her own though is the question. Sounds "dictionarial" though. ;)

9:12 AM  
Blogger BB said...

I knew what "gubernatorial" was, I thought you were asking for the meaning of "guber." My Microsoft Encarta dictionary did not have the word. I googled it and came up with "stupid"!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home