lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Friday, February 15, 2008

The mystery of the roses

Ok, I promised a story so here it is.

My b-day celebration started yesterday morning. I opened a package that had come earlier in the week from my parents. I'd been dying to open it all week long. I got clothes! Woo hoo! As I finished opening the package I got a call from my sister who wished me a happy birthday. Then I made my way out the door to work. When I got to my car I found two red roses on the windshield! I was so surprised..and I think I blushed. I went back inside to put them in water. When I got back to the porch I noticed that there were two more red roses! I must have stepped right over them earlier! It was so fun and very surprising to find them. I didn't see a note but I assumed they were from a certain someone. I sent him a text message and asked if he left me roses, not wanting to assume he had, but thinking it was pretty likely. He responded back and asked if it was a trick question. Umm....no. Okay...so it obviously wasn't him. I emailed friends who I thought might have done such a thing, but no one owned up to it. Later I talked to Melody and she said that there were also roses on her car. So then I figured out that the ones on the porch weren't meant for me but were probably meant for Tiff, who keeps her car in the garage. After much prodding of many, the mystery still remains. I guess it may not even be someone I know...could be a friend of Melodys. Whoever it is...I'm thankful. Thank you for the fun surprise! Thank you for the mystery! Thank you for spreading the love on my b-day/v-day!

1 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

Will the real rose deliverer please stand up?

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home