lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

my super tuesday

Most of the nation participated in a super Tuesday today and so why can't I? Here's why mine was so super...

1. Learned a great definition of Agape love: "an act of will aimed @ fostering a persons growth."
2. A friend expressed that she wants to take me out to dinner for my b-day next week!
3. Had lunch with Krista at the barn and visited Noble Caspian! He's so soft & adorable.
4. I ran to the store to buy an onion I realized I needed as I was in the middle of cooking dinner. A front row parking spot was open and a man backed out of line which allowed me to go to the front of our line when all the others were really long.
5. Spent some great time with my roommate Melody.

It's the simple things... ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger hlw said...

I'm glad you had such a super day!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home