lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas!!

So I have a lot of catching up to do! I'll take you all the way back to Christmas first...

I got to spend Christmas in Cali this year with my family! Since I was out of the country last year this was the first time I had been together with all of them in two years. It was so great to spend 2 whole weeks together. Our time focused a lot around the sweet new addition to our family, my nephew James. We also spent time playing games and eating and more games and more eating. I did manage to sneek away and read a good book as well. Overall it was very relaxing and I came back very refreshed.



And the most adorable picture ever...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home