lippylou

Musings of Lippy: Revealing a bit of the ponderings of my mind without revealing too many secrets of the heart (this is the internet ya know. ;)).

Friday, January 26, 2007

Catching up

I’m back! I’m sorry it’s been such a long time since I’ve posted. I know you’re probably wondering what the heck’s going on in my life. Here’s my life in the past month summed up in numbers…

34560 minutes since I last posted

22 amount of visitors who came this month (including the Fletchers!)

8 number of people baptized in local churches

2 bible studies I led for the women

35 number of times I was made to listen to/practice ‘Heal the World’

29 number of HOJ kids who participated in a skit we did for the school assembly

6348 amount I spent in rupees for a round-trip ticket to Delhi

144 same amount in dollars

1773 approx amount of kilometers from Hosur to New Delhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home